Friday 15 May 2015

LO4 - Editing

I used the magnetic lasso tool here to cut out the shape of the leaf and put the city "inside" it.

I used the magnetic lasso tool to cut around the log, the eraser tool to get rid of large parts I didn't need and the polygonal tool to cut around the buildings.

I used the magnetic lasso tool to cut out the city. As in my other images, I also used adjustments like brightness and contrast, and hue and saturation.

I took the window photograph at a canted angle, so I used the skew tool to make it straighter. I then used the magnetic lasso tool to cut out the window.

Although this video contains only the part where I added adjustments like brightness and contrast and hue and saturation, you can see in the layers where I used gradients on the stalk of the flower, and the background of the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment