Sunday 10 May 2015

LO2 - Call sheets, recce forms and risk assessments

Gillfield Woods

Equipment: DSLR camera, standard kit lens, portraiture lens

If the weather turns and it's no longer suitable to take photographs here, I will wait until another day when the weather isn't such an issue. In the meantime I can take photographs in Sheffield city centre where the weather might not be as bad.



South Street Park, Sheaf Valley

Equipment: DSLR camera, standard kit lens, portraiture lens

If the weather is bad, I can take pictures in another location until the weather improves. I can't take photographs if the weather is bad even if I am sheltered, as rain will spoil the photograph.




Norfolk Street


In bad weather conditions, I will only need to shelter myself as the photograph isn't too far away; I am only stood around 2 metres away so rain wouldn't really affect the image like at the other 2 locations. It will only become a problem if the rain is very, very heavy. In that case, I will wait until a day or time when the weather isn't so much of an issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment