Friday 24 April 2015

LO2 - Questionnaire results

Question 1: What do you think of my idea and why?
  • I think its good because you chose a different perspective on what to look for in Sheffield.
  • Really good, Can make merge a lot of photographs together
  • I like the idea of showing Sheffield's identity in a positive life, there's also no way you could offend anyone with this idea so there's less risk because of the positive connotations.
  • I like how you thought of how people thought of Sheffield, on it being the greenest city. It's also really original, always been a fan of mixing nature with the man-made stuff.
  • I like this idea as its really creative and uses a nature aspect that nobody else has really used, I like the way that you have used the identity of Sheffield as its the greenest city in Europe.
  • well done and you now what you want to do 
  • I think that your idea is very good because you have actually researched in order to come up with your idea.
  • yes I think your idea will convey the theme of identity well. I also think that your work will be interesting and portray a good meaning
  • I think it is a good idea because you have thought outside the box by using nature as a form of identity instead of people.
  • Yes, very original and creative idea. You will manage to show the identity of Sheffield well.
  • I think your idea because it's quite unique and interesting. I really like it. Thinking outside the box. :D
  • very clever and shows a good identity of sheffield
  • I like it because it is unique and no has thought to do it.                                
  • Original idea with a lot of room to vary each photo.
 
Question 2: Is there anything that would improve my idea or final pieces?



Question 3: If yes, please specify:
  • Not if you're planning to use different techniques and shot types and filters           
  • how will you achieve the merging of buildings with plants? I know on photoshop but like what tools?
  • n/a
 
Question 4: Are there any aspects of my idea that would be difficult to achieve?



Question 5: If yes, what are they and what could I do to improve?
  • Linking together of both ideas           
  • not if you know how to merge the photographs together           
  • The use of shutter speed or depth of field to make the photographs more varied. - Techniques.           
  • While an issue you could overcome easily, blending nature with the city could be found challenging if the base photos don't work with each other            
  • I feel like merging the pictures together in a way that it seems difficult might be difficult to achieve. But I'm sure its doable.           
  • n/a           
  • Only the part of cropping out the landscape onto a tree branch, because you have to make it look realistic.           
  • Connecting the framing and and the actual landscapes to fit together           
  • Merging of images.


Question 6: Are there any issues with legal and ethical that might be hard to work around?



Question 7: If yes, please specify:
  • Maybe permissions of certain locations            
  • Not if you go at specific times to avoid taking pictures of people           
  • Private land could be an issue if your taking photographs of landscapes, which you have already thought about.           
  • Yes but you stated solutions in your presentation.            
  • Ensure you don't capture anyone in your shots without consent.
 
 
2 Strengths
 
  • Very original idea
  • Shows theme of identity
3 Improvements
 
  • Learn how to use the needed tools in Photoshop.
  • Find the specific locations that I'm going to use.
  • Talk about photography techniques: shutter speed, angle, aperture etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment